Guess what everyone! Yesterday was my birthday and all my friends except for two (and one was a friend I met on fanfiction)...
Thanks guys. It's nice to know you cared...
Okay, so everyone's still on that trip. Bored, I went on my friends' blogs. At Ana's blog I saw/remembered that she wrote this response to a picture prompt a while ago. I went to the same site, and saw that there was another prompt up, which I really liked and decided to write for it! To see the picture, go to the blog Red Lettering by Athelas Hale! She has an awesome blog! Plus, then you can write your own response! Anyways, here's my response. It's short and it sucks but enjoy! :)
Look at me.
You never cared, did you?
I know you never liked me.
Now, don’t try to deny it. I could see it in your eyes. The thinly veiled disgust and annoyance when I screwed up yet again. The heavy sigh you always blow out of mouth and nose, the air whooshing and whistling loudly, as you had to fix my mistakes yet again. The way you would always massage your temples with your fingers and close your eyes, silently counting to ten when I came running to you, asking for help yet again.
I know I’m not perfect. Never have been, never will be. Yet, does that really give you an excuse to ignore me, try to claim that you don't like me, that “no, I don’t know who that person is”.
Yes, I know about that. Don’t look so surprised. I’m not as stupid as you think. I know how you talk behind my back and that you treat me awfully. I guess I was just desperate. I wanted to believe that there was just one freaking person in this world that liked me. Actually, maybe you’re right. I am stupid. I was stupid enough to let myself believe that you liked me, that you actually cared.
Well, remember yesterday?
How you told me, and I repeat:
“Are you really that stupid?! Can’t you tell I don’t like you?!”
I see you remember what you said next:
“Unless you’re about to die or commit suicide, I will never pay attention to you!”
Well, let me ask you:
Have I got your attention now?
I did tell you it was short and bad. But that's it! So, go check out the blog Red Lettering, write a response (if you'd like), and leave helpful comments/ suggestions! :)
Since most of my friends went on this field-trip, I'm stuck home alone. They all went to Hershey Park and Gettysburg. :P Well, since I'm bored, I'm going to update.
1. So I got some of my artwork put into this art-show in my school. They're cute. It's mostly of animals and fish and stuff like that. On one of my pictures, my name was spelled wrong... -_- ...But I got these awesome postcard thingys from these students from a writing class complimenting my work! :D
2. No one is working on the Off The Shelves book club (And I'm pretty sure that some people didn't even get the book yet...) so I sort of stopped waiting and just read the entire book. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not. I'm kinda sorry that I'm not sorry about it though. Or if I offended any of the members who did get the book and read it. :P
3. I slept at 3, woke up at 9 and read books until 11 where me and my parents went to eat at iHop for brunch today and I had cinnamon pancakes and hash browns. And hot chocolate. With whipped cream. :)
4. I got a quarter by doing a good deed today. :)
5. I plan on writing a story but I have no idea where to post it. I even have a whole fisrt chapter/ prologue thought out in my head (I'll probably never finish the story though). :P
...And... that's it. For now, that is...